Your business will be highlighted in advertising:
- here on our exciting new website
- an annual Service Directory
- opportunity to meet for business gatherings
- usage of The Crossing Town logo
- business members will also be featured on our facebook page from time to time – a great way to share your latest promotion
Our website reaches the local community as well as tourists to our village while our facebook page reaches a wide audience.
Find out more
To include your listing please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
How to pay
Bring your payment and form to a meeting on the 3rd Monday of the month (except December and January) at St Peters Church Hall, Great Western Hwy Mount Victoria (parking at rear in Ailsa St)
post them to PO Box 50 Mount Victoria NSW 2786.
you can request direct debit payment after emailing your membership form.
Contact here to find out how.
SENIORS AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT GROUPS
Seniors/concession receive a 20% discount on the above levels.
Community / Not-for-Profit Groups
If you are in a community group / not-for-profit we can list your group on this website for free – this does NOT include a vote in the Community Association. We do advise you take out a single membership or business membership to do so.